In today’s fast-paced world, data is king. And when it comes to sharing, managing or working with data, PDF and Excel are the most common choices. Both of them have their benefits and cons. PDFs are great for sharing or view the data but not for analyzing the data. At the same time, Excel is the go-to tool for analyzing and processing data.
However, converting PDF to Excel manually or without tools is time-consuming, error-prone, and not a very productive way to convert data.
That’s where PDF to Excel converters come in. These handy tools automate converting PDF files into Excel spreadsheets, saving you time and effort. But with so many PDF to Excel converters available online, how do you know which one to choose?
To help you make an informed decision, we’ve researched and tested the top 10 PDF to Excel converters on the market.
Top 10 PDF to Excel Converters in 2023
Nanonets is an AI-based OCR software that can extract text and tables from PDFs, scanned images, or any other kind of document in seconds. Nanonets offers a free PDF to Excel converter for one-time uses & this tool can extract tables with 98%+ accuracy! It’s free and easy to use.
The Pro version, Nanonets, is primarily used to automate all manual data entry processes. So, using Nanonets, you can automate data extraction, document processing, and document verification processes to improve efficiency.
- Easy to use
- Free plans
- Modern User Interface – Intuitive interface
- No code platform
- 5000+ integrations
- 24×7 support for everyone
- Exhaustive training material
- Professional OCR services
- Cloud and On-premise hosting
- Does not export in docx format
- Need to pay for on-premise hosting
How to use Nanonets PDF to Excel Converter?
- Go to Nanonets PDF to Excel Tool
- Upload your PDF file or drag and drop your PDF file into the box.
- Select “Convert to Excel” to start the PDF conversion process.
- After a few seconds, your Excel file will be automatically downloaded.