First up all you know what is AI ? and Actullty how it works in our day to day life?
AI: AI which stands for artificial intelligence refers to systems or machines that mimic human intelligence to perform tasks and can iteratively improve themselves based on the information they collect.Artificial intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. Specific applications of AI include expert systems, natural language processing, speech recognition and machine vision.Below are the some application of Artificial Intelligence:
- Chatbots use AI to understand customer problems
- Intelligent assistants use AI to parse critical information from large free-text datasets
- Recommendation engines can provide automated recommendations for TV shows based on users’ viewing habits
In Each and every field AI works Manufacturing , Industrialisation,Banking,Security , even in Hospital,School also in Library,Laboratory.
You known, in IB,Under cover agents,Income Tax department also use AI (How it’s possible ? we see in another article)
Actually How works AI : AI is huge huge process / concept and we can’t explain in one article we just overlook and describe the basic the fundamental of AI working.
AI systems work by combining large sets of data with intelligent, iterative processing algorithms to learn from patterns and features in the data that they analyze.Each time an AI system runs a round of data processing, it tests and measures its own performance and develops additional expertise.Because AI never needs a break, it can run through hundreds, thousands, or even millions of tasks extremely quickly, learning a great deal in very little time, and becoming extremely capable at whatever it’s being trained to accomplish.
But the trick to understanding how AI truly works is understanding the idea that AI isn’t just a single computer program or application, but an entire discipline, or a science.The goal of AI science is to build a computer system that is capable of modelings human behaviour so that it can use human-like thinking processes to solve complex problems.Machine Learning — A specific application of AI that lets computer systems, programs, or applications learn automatically and develop better results based on experience, all without being programmed to do so. Machine Learning allows AI to find patterns in data, uncover insights, and improve the results of whatever task the system has been set out to achieve.
- Deep Learning — A specific type of machine learning that allows AI to learn and improve by processing data. Deep Learning uses artificial neural networks which mimic biological neural networks in the human brain to process information, find connections between the data, and come up with inferences, or results based on positive and negative reinforcement.
- Neural Networks — A process that analyzes data sets over and over again to find associations and interpret meaning from undefined data. Neural Networks operate like networks of neurons in the human brain, allowing AI systems to take in large data sets, uncover patterns amongst the data, and answer questions about it.
- Cognitive Computing — Another important component of AI systems designed to imitate the interactions between humans and machines, allowing computer models to mimic the way that a human brain works when performing a complex task, like analyzing text, speech, or images.
- Natural Language Processing — A critical piece of the AI process since it allows computers to recognize, analyze, interpret, and truly understand human language, either written or spoken. Natural Language Processing is critical for any AI-driven system that interacts with humans in some way, either via text or spoken inputs.
- Computer Vision — One of the prolific uses of AI technologies is the ability to review and interpret the content of an image via pattern recognition and deep learning. Computer Vision lets AI systems identify components of visual data, like the captchas you’ll find all over the web which learn by asking humans to help them identify cars, crosswalks, bicycles, mountains, etc.
The main purpose of AI : Security,Time Quantum,Automation,Accuracy.
This are the basic purpose of AI Lets know more about AI Subscribe the channel and know more about Trendy Technology, like AI,CLOUD,AI/VR, CYBERSECURITY and Many more